The control of gas fees to incentivise smaller regular investors to use the platform

One of the problems is the gas fees. If I put a 1000$ into the platform it is three months just to remake the onboard gas fee, then I guess another three months to recoup the withdrawal fee. This puts off the small regular investor who can get better elsewhere…

Can this platform bridge and run in other networks with lower gas fees, does the security hold up??
The casper network has some quite revolutionary work being done to control gas fees

1 Like

This is also something I’ve been thinking about and would be keen to know if the team have explored implementing any batching or gas optimization strategies on Eth as a precursor to the stated goals of L2 implementations. I’m in agreement that for smaller, regular investors high gas costs are a major barrier to entry right now. Finding a way to address this on Eth through a unique implementation also helps reduce the complexity associated with bridging to other networks that newcomers might experience

1 Like